Whether it is summer or winter people are drawn to the intrinsic charm of Dubai. Commuters and travelers in the UAE, flock to this versatile city, complete with its clean beaches, palm-fringed roads, and beautiful architecture. But going around the city in public transport is not something that many people may like; they would rather explore the city on their own terms and time. So, your next bet, in fact, your best bet is to rent a car in Dubai, it's economical and offers myriad benefits. Yes, you can save money by renting a car, learn more about this here.
Car Rental Dubai – Money-saving Tips
1. A loyal customer enjoys added benefits
Most rental companies in Dubai offer lucrative discounts to their loyal customers. Here the members receive some value add-ons and privileges. If you haven’t been renting a car from a particular dealer for long you may not be able to enjoy the privileges. You can prepay an additional sum to show that you mean to become a long-term client. Then you will qualify for a loyal customer program. If you have been renting a car from a company for about six months or more you may then be in a position to receive discounts or free upgrades.
2. How it fits into your budget
When you are renting a car, you need to consider a few things, such as the following,
- Car Size: What kind of car you are renting in other words, what size do you want a bigger car or a smaller one?
- Insurance: You must contact your travel insurance company to verify the policy covers rental cars and always have your insurance card with you. Find out whether the credit card company you are using provides coverage. Thirdly, you must check out the available insurance options with your car rental provider. Evaluate and find out whether you need the entire insurance coverage.
- Mileage matters: There are different mileage options for customers, it largely depends on the distance you are covering, if you are not traveling long distances then you can opt for small mileage packages. Also, find out how much extra you have to pay for covering the extra miles.
- Comfortable Car Seats: Ensure that you have a child-seat if you have children, it may cost you a little extra.
- Navigation System, MiFi, etc.: If you need some additional facilities such as navigation systems and so on, all the added benefits will cost you a little extra.
3. Explore More Options
Many people have a thing for a particular brand of car. But you may strike a better deal if you rent cars which have almost the same features but with a more economical price, then settle for that, it will save you good money!
4. Find all about the Rental Period Beforehand
Do you need a car on a weekly basis or a monthly basis? Find out which rental company can offer you a better deal and for what period of time? Weekly rates can sometimes offer you better deals than renting for a day. Rental rates in Dubai are higher in winter because of the tourist season. So, it is important to research well and find which rental periods suit you the best.
Consider these five points before you opt for the best economy rent a car in Dubai and you will have a sorted itinerary.